We network with Cultural and Development Associations and in the course of this network document some of their activities, in audiovisual documentaries. Some of these documentaries have been major references, and were conducted in radio SLOTS such as Cultural Panorama (Ocean City Radio), cultural Mirror (Eden Radio), kulture klub (Ocean City Radio,) where in cultures from Cameroon, Africa and the World have been the focus. These cultural programs have also touched on pertinent issues like Gender Equality, sustainable Development, Cosmo – vision, and Agriculture. Within the course of these documentaries, we have interviewed the following institutions and individuals:-
- Kom Cultural and Development Association (KOMCUDA), and received Mrs. Mary Ngong and others.
- Bambui Cultural and Development Association (BACUDA), the president for Limbe municipality being the guest.
- Mankon Cultural and Development Association (MACUDA), this programme was jointly produced by the Ocean City Radio and Cameroon Development House (Civil Society organization) and saw the participation of Mr. Che Didian Anye, President of C.O.P.P.R.E.A an NGO which focuses on sustainable development and arts, and which hosted the Global Peace Project fo Arts inr Cameroon 2003/2004.
- The Eboutou Maribou of the Ekpe secret society, Mr. Arrey Patrick as guest, on a critic of Dr. Victor Julius Ngoh’s book, “Slave Settlements in the Bayang Country 1800 – 1950” (2004) cultural programme.
- Chief J.E Arrey – On the origins of Etoko Mbatop people and the secret dance Etokobi (2004 Cultural Pnorama).
- Chief Ndifor Nkan IV, on the history and myths of Bamendankwen people (culture club 2004)
- We have also done the myths and orgins of the Bakweri people with interviews from Wovea and Bota Land Villages.
- The history of the Afoakom with Mrs. Mary Ngong and Mr. Francis Timbong as guests.
- We have touched the Zero Grazing Concept of the National Dairy Development programme of the Kenyan and Dutch Governments. Our references from LEISA, a publication of ILEIA (email@example.com).
- Production of food in the Denkyira region of Ghana. LEISA reference.
- The Asante – Fante war, the Asantewa 1901
- Alafin Aole of Yoruba 1817
- Interviewed Chief Amadou of the Bamoun Community of the S.W. Province on Bamoun History from Tikari (600 years ago), culture and the visit of sultan Njoya to the S.W. Province 2003.
- Received Mr. Agbor Agbor, (PHD) from Nigeria on Krishna consciousness and African traditional religion as well as the Ekpe secret society, of Manyu Division of Cameroon.
- Covered the Bando festival 2006, of the Bakweri, Isubu, Bimbia and Balong people of South West Province (5th – 6th May 2006). This exists in audiovisual C.D form.
These and many other radio slots of culture have been produced, and documented. It will be best to upgrade, preserve and also document other segments that are still cut off from the eyes of the media and hence the world and we call on any interested individual or institution, interested to preserve culture to contact us.
With our studies we can make intercultural studies possible, help in establishing common or heterogonous development